Personality Assessments are powerful tools, used for both individual evaluations and collective group assessments.
These consist of a series of carefully measured questions and situational cases used to determine behavioural style, unique strengths and weaknesses, preferred workplace settings and common personal strategies.
Used for hiring, performance reviews or promotion assessments, individual personality assessments measure behaviour in various situations and provide insights into the following:
- Self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Communication strategies and how to minimize conflict
- Fostering constructive and creative interactions
- How to develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Managing more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Individual assessments also include leadership assessments that focus on executive members, managers and other governing members.
Using the individual assessments as a starting point, measurements on group assessments can then be collected with:
- Group Reports that measure group styles and culture
- Comparison Reports that show strengths, challenges and relationship behaviours between two people
- Facilitator Reports that summarize all data and describe all profiles of the group and how they complement/oppose each other
- Group Culture Reports that help understand needs, goals, fears, emotions and behaviours within a group culture.
Contact Todd Millar now to learn more about workshops and leadership training seminars and be one step closer to attaining your professional and personal goals.