Personality Assessments are powerful tools, used for both individual evaluations and collective groups assessments.
Consisting of a series of carefully measured questions and situational cases used to determine behavioral style, unique strengths and weaknesses, preferred workplace settings and common personal strategies.
Used for hiring, performance reviews or promotion assessments, individual personality assessments measure behavior in various situations and provide insights into the following:
- Self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Communication strategies and how to minimize conflict
- Fostering constructive and creative interactions
- How to develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Managing more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Individual assessments also include leadership assessments that focus on executive members, managers and other governing members.
Using the individual assessments as a starting point, measurements on group assessments can then be collected with:
- Group Reports that measure group styles and culture
- Comparison Reports that show strengths, challenges and relationship behaviors between 2 people
- Facilitator Reports that summarize all data and describes all profiles of the group and how they complement/oppose each other
- Group Culture Report that helps understand needs, goals, fears, emotions and behaviors within a group culture.
Contact Todd Millar now to learn more about workshops and leadership training seminars and be one step closer to attaining your professional and personal goals.